Just a Few Words
Building community with FUN!
Smiles and laughter bring people together. And that’s the premise for the FUN! Company.
We’ve lived in Cottage Grove for years, and we love this town. It’s given us so much and now it’s our turn to give back. We’re on a quest to share the charm of this all-American town, creating opportunities for it to take its place as one of Oregon’s best bucket-list surprises. Plus, “fun” experiences also bring visitors and economic growth to our community.
It Started with Ice Cream
- Summer, 2021: Founded and unveiled a teaser rollout of the FUN! Company, selling $2 ice-cream bars and bottled water for 50 cents at community events, including Concerts at the Park and Bohemia Mining Days. People loved it and we loved seeing the smiles on their faces.
- Summer, 2022:
- Officially launched FUN! professionally guided tours and rentals of bikes, Model-T, kayaks and paddleboards.
- Brought back the iconic Hot Spot Café (offering breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week) with souvenirs and gifts.
- Two separate companies located at the same FUN Depot building.
- What’s Next: Everywhere we look, we see opportunities to celebrate Cottage Grove. Look for more entertainment, events and fun on the horizon!